How twitter is beneficial for SEO
can help with SEO efforts, directly, as well as indirectly when Twitter users share the information in places such as blogs, social bookmarking sites, and elsewhere.
Many search engine optimizers (SEO) will overlook the value of Twitter for improving search engine penetration. If they miss this part, they are making a big mistake. A reason many SEO will dismiss this value is that Twitter uses the “nofollow” attribute in outbound links. Make no mistake; Twitter can greatly enhance your visibility in search engine results.
Do More Tweets Help SEO?
This should be obvious, but the impact of more people tweeting your website content may be even higher than you imagined. Whenever somebody tweets your linked content, it creates links to your website. The quality and quantity of inks to a website are the most important factors that search engines use to gauge the importance of a website. Also, the links Twitter produces are not necessarily only on Twitter. There are a lot of services which aggregate Twitter’ed content, as well as many widgets and other syndication through RSS in which it may appear on other websites.
It will be far more important for other people to tweet your content than just tweeting your link a squillion times.
Do More Twitter Followers Help SEO?
More twitter followers on Twitter can improve the SEO value of a tweet. A high follower count does correlate to higher SEO value. Because as much followers you have as more your website will in top. That give how some how benefits for SEO.
Methods of using Twitter to your SEO Benefit
- Keyword searches are still important as it will increase the amount of traffic to your site. Twitter users use language they are used to, therefore of a conversational manner.
- Ensure to use keywords that relate to the twitter users.
- Twitter is an easy marketing tool for your business; this network enables you to research your target market.
- Brand your business on your Twitter profile. Branding is very important in SEO and social media.
- Brand presence plays a crucial role on Twitter as traffic may overlook your businesses ad (blog).
- Be specific with your messages, as with SEO, the more specific the better to attract traffic.
- Your aim is to attract more followers on Twitter, thus resulting in more traffic to your site, the harder your message is to read, the lesser your chances you have in optimizing your site.
- Ensure to include your website’s address and your location within your Twitter blog.
- Twitter like Google, needs to have trust in you in order to boost your Twitter search results.
- Ensure to keep in touch with your followers or they may lose interest in your blogs if you do not interact with them and keep them updated.
- Use relevant links and keyword searches as you only have 140 characters in which to get your message across to your audience.
- Start a viral marketing campaign on Twitter; maximize your number of “re-tweets” on your content.
- This campaign is successful especially if people are talking about you on Twitter.
- Twitter SEO is a lot like advertising with e-mails as in both cases you need to offer tweeters high-quality content to keep their attention.
- Ensure your username is relevant and short; this also is a factor for SEO.
Twitter SEO allows you the opportunity to promote your services and products as well as gain responses from potential clients (tweeters). Any method of snowballing traffic to your site works to your advantage. Take advantage of Twitter SEO as it will build interest in you and your business.